Skip to main content

Of Writing


 -- Quote of the Day -- 



“One of the most difficult things for me is when I have had to change my writing styles to go with a particular media that I am working with (newspaper or magazine, trade press, or breaking into TV) the styles are all quite a bit different – how you express it in different forms of media. I’ve had to pretty much allow myself to change. …I don’t like to be forced …to change my style, it is pretty painful – but the truth of the matter is adapt or die, it is pretty much a fact. …Challenging yourself is something that as a writer you makes sure that you are doing the best job that you can do.”

~ Jef Benedetti



-->
Today’s quote originates from the Conscious Discussions Talk Radio episode that aired back on Dec 2… titled: World of Writing



 (*Click on the title to access the full discussion)


 
-- Brummet's In the Media -- 


I am pleased to announce that I will be a guest on the January Jones talk radio show today @ 10 AM EST, (8 AM Pacific, 9 AM Mountain, etc) for a 30 minute interview. * A special note of appreciation to January's assistant - Kelly - who helped put all this together.


  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/januaryjones/2013/02/06/january-jones--purple-snowflake-marketing--lillian-brummet

 * the live broadcast will, I believe, offer a live chat room for the listeners - and this episode will be archived so you can access it via the same link (above) later on at your convenience. Feel free to leave a comment on the episode's archive page, or drop a line here on this blog, or contact me directly via our site (see signature below) if you have any questions or comments about today's discussion on the January Jones talk radio show
 


Find Dave and Lillian Brummet, excerpts from their books, their radio program, blog, and more at: http://brummet.ca * Support the Brummets by telling your friends, clicking those social networking buttons, or visiting the Brummet's Store - and help raise funds for charity as well!

Comments