Skip to main content

Holiday Exhaustion

-- Quote of the Day --

If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.

~ Albert Einstein



-- Chatter --



I'm exhausted - Are you? After weeks of baking and delivering of most of the xmas gift trays of goodies - appointments, interviews and traveling for business purposes... dealing with my parent's farm sale and their needs, along with their escalating illnesses... Whew - I really do feel exhausted. Yesterday, after returning from two day's of travel, we bathed the dogs and filled the fridge for the next week's worth of meals and did a pile of laundry - some day off! (ha, ha) Today, once my office-do's have been attended to, I have a long list of phone calls and a house that needs cleaning.

I do wish to send out apologies to all our blog readers who expect me to be posting every single day - as I normally do - however this last month has been a little less consistant due to our schedule constraints.

Dave and I wish all of our blog readers a warm and relaxing holiday season!


-- Author's Read Radio --


Sandra McLeod Humphrey - retired clinical phsychologist, the award-winning author of seven children’s & young adult books presented Hot Issues, Cool Choices: Facing Bullies, Peer Pressure, Popularity, ad Put-Downs - a collection of 26 vignettes depicting various forms of bullying with thought-provoking questions following each vignette. Check out today's archived Authors Read episode by clicking on the hyper-links here or look to the right side of this blog for recently aired Authors Read Radio episodes.


Find Dave & Lillian Brummet, excerpts from their books, information about their radio shows & free resources & articles at www.brummet.ca

Comments