Skip to main content

Healing Our Selves

-- Quote of the Day -- 


I'm going to be happy.
 I'm going to skip. 
I'm going to be glad.
 I'm going to smile a lot.
 I'm going to be easy.
 I'm going to count my blessings.
 I'm going to look for reasons to feel good. 
I'm going to dig up positive things from the past. 
I'm going to look for positive things where I stand. I'm going to look for positive things in the future. It is my natural state to be a happy person. 
It's natural for me to love and to laugh. 
This is what is most natural for me. 
I am a happy person!

-Abraham

-- Conscious Discussions Talk Radio -- 



* Airs live @ 10-11 AM (Pacifc)  - all episodes are archived indefinitely within moments after they air live, and are available for you to listen to later on at any time of day.
Sign up via itunes for the Conscious Discussions Radio show: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/id262138144  



Teresa Morrow is our guest of the day… Teresa and I have networked for some time now through her PR work for others. As an inspirational writer, poet, and coach, this author is an advocate for people who want to realize and celebrate their own uniqueness. She serves as a reminder that even though life can be challenging at times, each of us can choose to learn lessons and develop self-growth from these experiences.  Teresa is here to offer advice on the healing process we go through when we have experienced broken trust in any relationship -with a family member, spouse, co-worker or friend.


Access the live (10-11 AM Pacific) or archived episode:
 



Find Dave and Lillian Brummet, excerpts from their books, their radio program, blog, and more at: http://brummet.ca * Support the Brummets by telling your friends, clicking those social networking buttons, or visiting the Brummet's Store - and help raise funds for charity as well!
 

Comments