Skip to main content

Notice



I'm going to take the next week and a bit off from the blog, I'll be back by end of Dec. or early Jan. You know for nearly 20 years I rarely took one day off from the office, I was always doing something even on "a day off".. except for special occasions. 

Lately I've been changing that. The last 4 years I've been taking more time for me, not trying to do as much and learning to be OK with that. I was reaching burn out and actually did burn out a few times. So I'm working on that now. This year as you know we released our 6th book - Rhythm and Rhyme - and have been working on another manuscript as time allows. I had hoped to have the 7th book published before xmas but we are still doing the rewrites and so it looks more like late spring for that one. Somehow between all this we have been able to continue making improvements to our home and gardens, while Dave adjusted to his new(ish) position as the local Ford dealership's Parts Department manager. Another year has passed, or nearly passed, and as such Dave and I would like to take some time to enjoy life, spend time with family/friends, relax, refresh, and organize our thoughts and agenda's for the upcoming year.

I hope you are not disappointed and I do hope you will continue to read archives on this blog (they go back years and years and years) and the archived audio from our old radio show (7 years of archived interviews and special segments like Sunday Gardening, World of Writing and Positive News), visit us on social media and our website.

Hugs to everyone who has spent some time with us online, who supported our business this last year - who bought books or booked lessons or hired Dave's drum services - and those who continue to grace our private lives with their presence. We appreciate you all.

Wishing you all a warm and relaxing holiday season!

Lillian and Dave


Find Dave and Lillian Brummet, excerpts from their books, their radio program, blog, and more at: http://brummet.ca * Support the Brummets by telling your friends, clicking those social networking buttons, or visiting the Brummet's Store - and help raise funds for charity as well! 

Comments