Skip to main content

Trembling Touch

-- Quote of the Day -- 

"The life I touch for good or ill will touch another life, and that in turn another, until who knows where the trembling stops or in what far place my touch will be felt."  

~ Frederick Buechner


-- The Power of One Person -- 

I am so inspired by the quote of the day that I wanted to expound on it just a little. You've heard me chat here on this blog about how one person can make a difference... even small every day actions can have an impact. 

For instance when I am online using social media networking sites, I make a conscious effort to avoid posting anything negative. I refuse to comment on negative posts, or posts that point out the harsh realities of life on this planet. Instead - I choose to post as much positive information as I can, along with helpful resources, links to articles or organizations, quotes, and anything that will help push humanity to a more conscious, proactive path.

I want to support those in my network that are trying to make the world a better place by forwarding their posts to others - sharing them with my circles and gaining the topic more attention.

If there is an event that I feel is important, no matter where it is located, I will share it because you just never know who is going to read it.  

There are major marketing companies out there watching what we do online, especially on places like FaceBook, Twitter and LinkedIn. What we talk about, what we share, links we follow, friends we follow, etc. As such, these companies are influenced by our actions and they consult with their clients ranging from politicians to businesses - telling them where society will head in the next few weeks, months, or years.  

So I encourage our readers here to be more conscious of this fact and to use it as a tool to better society.

 Find Dave and Lillian Brummet, excerpts from their books, their radio program, blog, and more at: http://brummet.ca * Support the Brummets by telling your friends, clicking those social networking buttons, or visiting the Brummet's Store - and help raise funds for charity as well!

 

Comments