Skip to main content

Gardening topics today!


-- Quote of the Day -- 

"Perfection is achieved, 
not when there is nothing more to add, 
but when there is nothing left to take away.”

~ Antoine de Saint-Exupéry


-- Sunday Gardening, Conscious Discussions Talk Radio -- 
 

Sunday Gardening episodes air every 2-3 weeks from March - October annually featuring topics like bio-dynamic, sustainable, organic gardening and landscaping using square foot, inter-planting and succession crop methods, permaculture and layering in landscaping practices. Today's topic: June Garden activities
We always welcome questions from gardeners around the world – if you are having problems or questions pertaining to the topic of the day simply call in or drop in the live chat room. If your question is outside of the topic of the day, just send your question our way via www.brummet.ca  and we will make sure to cover it in an upcoming segment.  
 

Access the live (10-11 AM Pacific) or archived episode:




Find Dave and Lillian Brummet, excerpts from their books, their radio program, blog, and more at: http://brummet.ca * Support the Brummets by telling your friends, clicking those social networking buttons, or visiting the Brummet's Store - and help raise funds for charity as well!

Comments

  1. Amazing comments re: my recent interview...
    - Dear Ms. Brummet your interview with Ronnie B left me with a feeling of completion I was on my own at a young age. I thought I had reconciled everything with my parents until I heard you share I realized there were things we just don't talk about but the important thing is I realized I really have let them go and I am free. A weight has been lifted off my shoulders you are a special lady. God Bless.
    - Loved the interview with Lillian may her show Conscious Discussions grow in listeners I like her style and her coaching!
    - Love this show! Ms. Lillian your coaching about planning what you are doing each and every day was just what I needed to hear. I am trying to get a ton of things done for my business and it seems like I am standing in mud what became clear listening to Lillian was that I needed a plan not just a bunch of to do lists. I spent several hours planning my work for July and I have got more done this week than the previous 2 months combined.
    - Lillian, You Go Girl!!!!!! You can not get to where you want to go without a map which includes alternate routes and destinations. Great coaching loved how you kept it simple your passion had chills run down my back I am getting off my Butt!
    - Cliff the get off your butt advice from Ms. Lillian has helped me clear out a bunch of crap that was producing little results but kept me looking busy and feeling tired. I sat down this week and took the time to plan my actions for the next six months this has made a tremendous difference for me and my business. I am now focused on actions that forward getting customers and making sales.
    - Ms. Brummet you don't know how many people I have met who are failing in their business because they will not create a working business plan of action. Way back when they first created their business they wrote a business plan that is now filed away somewhere and has not been opened since it was first written. A big pitfall is not doing what you said creating an action plan of what you are going to do for the year, month, and day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

http://www.twitter.com/brummet
http://www.facebook.com/lillian.brummet
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ldbrummet