Skip to main content

Poetry Time


Poetry Time

Today we have the honour of sharing a fellow author and published poet, online friend of ours, and regular contributor to our blog: Elise Smith, formally Elise Brooke. Recently married, this ambitious lady has several books now available for our readers to check out. Visit her at: https://www.mynzdreamblog.com




Monotonous



Day in day out I find myself searching…

Sometimes I know what I am searching for, 

...other times I have not a clue on what to do.

Am I fulfilling my purpose, I was placed here to fulfill?

Or am I off track once again?

I look for strength, power, comfort, and a provider.

Most of all I search for answers, discernment and wisdom are what I need.

The guidance I long for seems so hazed.

If I scream would I be heard?

Frustration endures, I am so sick of being human.

I want to know, but there is little sign of showing.

Is it today?

Is it tomorrow? 

Or another time?

Is this world laughing at me?

It sure seems every time I look to cross the highway, 

...yet another vehicle approaches.

Will I be stuck at this crossroad forever?




~~
 

Visit the Brummet's Main Website

Find them elsewhere online HERE 


~~


 

Comments