Skip to main content

Media Appearance



Media Appearance

Oliver Rodwell manages The Story Behind The Story blog where he features a variety of authors with links to their book page on Amazon at the bottom of each discussion, via clicking the book image. 

For our interview he chose one of my favorite book covers - for Rhythm & Rhyme - which features one of our local mountain lakes. 

I first connected with Olly via a FaceBook group for authors, and he invited us to appear on his blog for an interview! I liked how he condensed the interview, using excerpts as quotes to break up the interview.

I expecially liked: "I guess if you don't listen, the universe makes stronger and stronger hints until you do."

Feel free to drop in and discover ways of coming up with creative writing projects, to find a unique niche in the marketplace, what writing non-fiction involves, and more.

 


~~
 

Visit the Brummet's Main Website

Find them elsewhere online HERE 

~~

Comments