Skip to main content

Glance @ our books


Playing In The Sandbox Of Words
, poetry book series:



"...yanked on the very strings of my heart. ...every poem, every verse, every word that she penned was a representation of my life. ...with each poem there is a marking of years which in turn shows growth, not only as a poetess, but as a young woman. As she pours out her life on paper, she is fighting her inner demons, learning to love herself... and through all the trials and tribulations, finds freedom. ...brought me to tears as I sobbed, remembering my years that have so swiftly past. ...an ideal role model for young women and men - her poems are filled with truth and honesty. ...Lillian writes with words as an artist paints with colour - the raw emotions of love, hate, abuse, anger, friendship... I thoroughly enjoyed each and every poem and I strongly recommend her book of poetry!" 

~ Ameasha Brown
Professional Book Reviewer 
 


 

Comments