Skip to main content

Book Review !!



A huge hug goes out to Kiki W who posted a review for one of our poetry books, Towards Understanding, over at Amazon.ca (Canada) where she gave the book a
5 out of 5 star rating !   

"When I was a kid and we had to read or write poetry in school, it did not resonate with me. Later as a secretively moody teen, I would write sappy or pretentious poetry to try to express my adolescent thoughts and feelings. 
It takes great bravery to bare one’s soul to the general public. 
When I came across Lillian’s book, at first I didn’t quite get the title, but once I started reading, I could see how any artistic expression, be it poetry or prose or music or drawing or painting, can be a great tool for self therapy for meditating on and sorting out one’s thoughts and feelings. 
... just like in class when the teacher encourages shy students to voice their questions, because other students likely have the same question, this kind of very personal writing could also help other young people who likewise currently or previously have traumatic life experiences."

Find the Brummet's Books @:









~~~   

Follow & Find Books: 

Visit: 


~~~

Comments