Skip to main content
Thank you all for the incredible out-pouring of condolences and well-wishes during this time of family tragedy. We have been so moved by your kind and thoughtful letters, emails and messages. The family is doing better, handling this difficult issue very well despite the raw emotions - and we, Dave and I, hope to be back in the office for you all by Jan 11th.

In the meantime I'm trying to keep up with the emails as I have time, please allow me time to get to your messages while I play catch-up in the office thru to the middle of January.

Well, I'm 40 now... the big FOUR-O - which has me feeling a little differently, that is for sure. all the birthdays ending in O tend to have a big impact on me... the others not so much. :) Well, I've got to rush off again - appointments and duties call - I will, however, be back in the office almost daily now and will be back to normal by Jan 15th.

In sincere appreciation, Lillian

Find Dave & Lillian Brummet, excerpts from their books, information about their radio shows & free resources & articles at www.brummet.ca

Comments