Skip to main content

Media Appearance




Media Appearance

...What Fun !! 



**Ann invites #authors to submit queries to appear on her podcast !! 

I just love this picture used for the promo of this podcast author interview with myself and host, Ann Harrison. The image makes me smile every time I see it  - it is so goofy. Dave and I were brimming with laughter while taking promo bio shots and this one was too funny. I realize it doesn't exactly do me favours, that picture, but hey, we were bursting with laughter. haha 

I think you will really enjoy the Ann Writes’ Inspirational Journeys:- Stories That Matter #podcast. I so enjoyed this #interview - upon listening to the podcast today I found myself laughing and smiling and really enjoying the conversation a second time. 





~~
 
Visit the Brummet's @: http://BrummetMedia.ca
 
~~



Comments