Skip to main content

Thanks Creston Public Library





Creston Public Library

A big hug of appreciation goes out to our local Creston Library who has shown incredible support for the many local published authors. The hard working staff and volunteers are constantly changing things up, offering new projects, entertainers, educators and all kinds of children events. I know I've said "thanks" already, however I finally found a picture we had taken, or was sent to us (I forget now) of the display that the library did for all the local published authors works that they had in stock. 



I'm so proud that 5 of our 6 books were included. You can see our Trash Talk prominently displayed and the others are in there somewhere - I see Purple Snowflake on the top shelf... and our bookmarks too in the middle there!!! So kind of the library...



 ~~



Visit the Brummet's @: http://BrummetMedia.ca

Comments