Skip to main content

Media Appearance

Curious Navel podcast featured me on their show... I just listened to it & am buzzing... it was a great conversation.  I loved Jane's questions & appreciate the positive impact this experience has had for me... it felt like a warm hug. 

A big note of appreciation to, Steve Mittman (Program Director) and Jane Markson (host) for the time they put into managing this fun podcast. 

Oh and by the way, during the interview my brain blanked out and I could not remember the name of the inspiring woman I mentioned... To clarify - the woman's name, that I couldn't remember at the time, is Wangari Maathai - nobel peace prize winner who planted over 30 million trees resulting in: income, shade, fuel & food for 80 thousand households. The program she started will continue to grow indefinitely. (Thank you Wangari!!!)  

Check out this 24 min. podcast here:



Comments