Skip to main content

In Gratitude



Gratitude...

Today I wish to express gratitude. 

Gratitude to our blog readers who have dropped in to read our posts, visit the links on the side-bars and check out the various pages (via the tabs above). Did you know that in the last week we have reached more than 6,900 readers? ... on this one blog? ...yes we do have another blog

Thank you for sharing and liking and reading our social networking posts as well. 

All the new follows and likes and social networking connections that have reached out to us. 

All the amazing listeners and readers of our media appearances - thank you so much! And to the hosts and managers, editors and writers, and all those behind the scenes making these events possible ...Dave and I appreciate you.

...While I suppose these activities are typically looked upon as every-day things - I am so grateful for them none-the-less. 

To all the bloggers and both print and online publications... Thank you so much !!!!

You all brighten my days. Dave's too. Almost every day we have something to celebrate together... 2 of our vehicle decals being installed on a local food truck (see image below), appearances on virtual bulletin boards, or published interviews, etc. 

The Creston Valley Food Coalition and Creston's Farmers' Market - who have been so supportive of our cookbook. As well as local retailers, like the Creston Card & Stationary store. And the I Love Creston Magazine, who will be sharing an article we wrote about the entrepreneurial spirit of couple that runs a local food truck (below) in their August issue. ...and so many others that would be far too long to list here. Thank you all so much.




It is a lot of work to make all of this happen, that is for sure. But none of it would be possible without the interest and support of all of you. 



And to you, who are reading this now - thank you. 

Oh, by the way, I set up a Linktr.ee account recently... I learned about it through a query that was sent my way quite some time ago. Since then I've seen a few others using this platform. It is my understanding that setting up an account there allows us to use one URL - and that one link opens to a page listing all our links. It simplifies the query letters and information packages we put together for the media. 

Check it out when you have the time and let me know what you think of the page I put together. https://linktr.ee/LillianBrummet



~~
 
Visit the Brummet's @: http://BrummetMedia.ca

~~



Comments