Skip to main content

New bio link landing page

Announcement

Bio - link services are a great way to share all of the most relevant links to places where one can be found online. Some are integrated with other services, programs and e-commerce sites... some are for business, some for individuals - most offer free basic accounts with the option to upgrade later on. 

Initially I was using Linktr.ee  - however the link to my page was not always accessible, which I did not find out until recently. I'm not sure why the glitch happens, but it does. My page there is: https://linktr.ee/LillianBrummet - which I used for networking and marketing purposes.

Recently I went looking for recommended alternatives and found several... but chose to work with the highly recommended TapLink... which offers more templates, color and design options. Here is my page on this site:








Comments