Skip to main content

book review


Dave & I feel so very honoured to have received this gushing review from a lady we met a few years ago. At that time, I was looking for someone to sew new dog bed covers for us and Celia happened to be offering sewing services.  She became a "family" member in our hearts right away. Such a sweet person, so kind, and always supportive. 

She became a customer re: jams, jellies, syrups, etc that I produce from this yard. She came for a drum lesson once, which was super fun! I don't see her often except online because... well... I work from home - which can be isolating. I actually adore isolation, but occasionally poke my head out to be around people in person. lol Usually we see each other when it is warm and I'm out in the gardens :) Dave is the opposite, he's with people all the time and he likes to cozy down and get isolated once in a while. Anyway, Celia has become some one very dear to me and I'm very happy to share her review of our cookbook with you today:

"I know this lovely couple who have a garden as lovely as can be. I have tasted Lillian's jams and pickles, and got this wonderful recipe book.  Absolutely pure, fresh, flavours; easy and delicious.  This book should be in every kitchen.  I love their recipes and treasure their recipe book.  I have given it away to newly-wed friends.  It is so easy to follow the description when preparing a delicious meal. You won't regret having this cookbook creating wonder in your kitchen."

 ~ Celia Pringle

Comments

  1. I love this book so much.
    That I gave it to my friends and family.
    Very well written, an explained, step by step.
    Thanks dear

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

http://www.twitter.com/brummet
http://www.facebook.com/lillian.brummet
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ldbrummet