Skip to main content

In The Media


I just finished listening to the comfortably enthralling discussion with TeaTime With Mis Liz T-E-A host Elizabeth Gagnon on Spotify. Do check it out when you have time to pop in those ear buds for 

I really enjoyed this conversation and I think you will too: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/misslizsteatimes/episodes/Teatime-with-Miss-Liz-T-E-A-Open-Discussion-with-Lillian-Brummet-From-Brummet-Media-Group-e262or2

Later on, while Dave gave a drum lesson, I ran on over to YouTube to view the video of this discussion as well! Check that out at: 

I am told this can also be accessed on - Apple Podcasts - Amazon - Audacy among a long list of other places. 

Later on this same episode will be broadcasted on a variety of UK radio stations. 

How cool is that ?

~~~ 

Comments