Skip to main content

Book Review !


A huge hug goes out to " ForeverJZ " who posted a review for our cookbook, From One Small Garden - Over 300 Delicious, Nutritious Recipes
 
4.0 out of 5 stars 


The review titled Create Tasty Food Using Simple Ingredients was posted on Amazon.ca just recently (October 14, 2023)

"I enjoyed the simplicity of the recipes resulting in very tasty and nutritious dishes. You don't really need to be a gardener (I'm not) to make good use of this cook book as there is always a selection of recipes that work with what I have in my fridge and cupboards. 
The recipes offer suggestions for variations, which accommodates individual taste preferences. The internet has made finding recipes easy, so I stopped using many of my cookbooks. From One Small Garden is a cook book I will continue to enjoy using."

*** Thank you so much for sharing this review of our cookbook on Amazon.ca ForeverJZ - We really do appreciate it :) 







~~~   

Follow the Brummet's & Find their  Books: 

Visit: 


~~~

Comments