Skip to main content

Goal Setting & Challenges


-- Quote of the Day --

"Clouds come floating into my life, 
No longer to carry rain or usher storm, 
But to add color to my sunset sky."

~ Rabindranath Tagore


-- Conscious Discussions Talk Radio --


Today's featured guest, was unable to call in - AKK! So I was challenged to come up with content without a contingency show! lol - Serves me right for not being as prepared for such an event as I usually am. Anyway, what I did instead was to spontaneously read some poetry written since the release of my book Towards Understanding's first edition (2004). This book is now in a revised, 2nd edition e-book format & will be released in print in June 2011. In the meantime, I hope you check out the e-book. 

Although all but one of the poems I read today have been published in many different periodicals, I had not yet read many of them out loud -  so listeners are able to hear a raw, unpracticed reading of the poetry. :) This poetry, you heard today, will be included in the upcoming book I am co-writing with Dave that is scheduled for release in early 2012. 


* By the way, here's a little note for "Chat Room" users: If you register as a listener, (which is free and easy to do) you'll be able to chat with others there via your keyboard. Otherwise you'll appear as a "guest" and can only read what others are saying. 

Anyway, you can access the archived show at your convenience via via this link: Conscious Discussions Talk Radio - or the links located on the sidebar of this blog.

Find Dave and Lillian Brummet, excerpts from their books, information about their radio program, newsletter, blogs, and more at: www.brummet.ca

* Support the Brummets by telling your friends, or visiting the Brummet Store - every sale raises funds for charity as well!


Comments