Skip to main content

Media Appearance



Media Appearance


I was managing our email communications, feeling overwhelmed for a few days in a row due to hundreds (literally hundreds) of emails to respond to. I love it! Don't get me wrong... but wow, all at once like that lol... so here I was playing what I call "catch up" and I came across one regarding an interview project we had worked on some time ago, waiting for the submission to be approved. I checked our records, just in case, and yep - that looked to be the stage we were at about a month ago (as of the writing of this post). I visited the site first and sure enough ! the interview had been published; the blog manager just hadn't had a chance to let me know yet. I'm so glad I checked it because I was sucked into reading it upon the first question... I loved Marisa's questions! Usually, interviews are with just one of us - Dave or I, usually me... but this time we were interviewed together and it was a refreshing change. I honestly enjoyed Dave's responses.  I'm sure you will too :) 

Do check it out when you have time, and if you enjoyed it - please do share it :) 






~~
 

Visit the Brummet's Main Website

Find them elsewhere online HERE 


~~










 

Comments