Skip to main content

Poetry, Interviews - Finding Purpose & Value in Life


-- Quote of the Day --


"We have reached maturity when we can look at ourselves and acknowledge our limitations."
~ Eleanor Roosevelt


-- Lillian Reads Poetry on Live Radio --

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/AuthorsRead/2009/08/28/Towards-Understanding-Purpose-In-Life

Come hear me read excerpts from my poetry book! This is a 15 min online radio show broadcast - made available as a free archived show that anyone can listen to. Simply click on the link above to access the reading!

Today I read the following sections of Towards Understanding:

Dedication & Acknowledgment
Ode to BC
Our Hands
True Knowledge
Will I Spend My Life Forgetting?
Looking Back
Double-locked Doors
Living Disease
In Our Midst


Tune in to the Authors Read radio show on Sept 25th to hear me read more excerpts from this book :)


-- Eco - Event --

Between Aug 28 and Sept 3 - GoBeyond Youth Action Gathering, "come together to see how education institutions can create solutions to the climate crisis." Info: www.campusclimatenetwork.org


-- Shannon Wells Author Interviews --

Shannon Wells Author Interviews
features an interview with me - Lillian Brummet - Find out about my hobbies, how Dave & I get our ideas, what is unique about our work & writer's advice.

Check out the interview by clicking on the link above, or here: http://oldtimechristian.blogspot.com



Find Dave & Lillian Brummet, excerpts from their books, information about their radio shows & free resources & articles at www.brummet.ca

Comments